As a result of COVID-19 we have adjusted our hours. We are open Monday to Friday from 10-4 for appointments and curb side pickups.
Due to the close contact that our work requires, we have taken additional measures to protect you and our team while providing care for your furry family members.
Last updated: Tuesday, May 19, 2020
1. We are currently operating a “closed waiting room” policy to protect our clients and staff. When you arrive, please remain outside the hospital and use your cell phone to call us at 519-763-9990. A staff member will take a history of your pet’s health and discuss any concerns. We will then provide further instructions on where to bring your pet for their examination. The Veterinarian will call you to discuss the recommended treatment plan. After the appointment, a staff member will take payment and bring your pet to the designated pet drop off area.
2. We can now see all cases by appointment only.
3. If you are ordering food or medications, please allow 3-5 business days as our suppliers are dealing with increased demand and are trying to fill orders as quickly as possible. We will advise you as soon as your order arrives. Please call us when you arrive to pick up your order, but do not enter the hospital. Our staff will bring your order to the door of our hospital and take payment over the phone. You can also use our online store and have your food delivered directly to your home. To sign up for the online store, visit our website.
4. For the time being, we are not accepting cash as payment. Instead, we are taking payments over the phone.
Following the recommendations of our government and medical experts, we are doing our best to practice physical distancing within the constraints of our roles. As such, we have taken measures to avoid both contracting and facilitating the spread of this virus.
Thank you for helping us be diligent for everyone’s safety. As we have heard from all levels of government, the situation is fluid and any updates will be provided as changes occur.
– Your dedicated team at Victoria Road Animal Hospital